Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 365 - Day 8

Day 8! A difficult day for me. I've been feeling uninspired. Just like we've been trapped indoors, bad lighting, blah blah. Excuses, excuses. I'm going to get us outdoors and set some fun photo stuff up this week. Plus, traveling this week will give me some new inspiration, I'm hoping!

Photobucket
Bennett - I love his hat! Dig This Chick made it - LOVE HER! We have several of her pieces for the boys and they're among my favs.

Photobucket
Maxton - I love this photo. It's most likely far from perfect in the photo "rules" sense, but just look closely. He's on his tip toes giving his dad the ol' one-eye to make sure he's not helping him to push the monstrosity that is our double stroller. I just love all of it. It's SO Max, right now - at two. Yet another reason I'm doing this!

Photobucket
Instagram - I only took 1 today! So, here it is :) Max having a meltdown at breakfast this morning. But, hey! Look at that lighting - haha!

Tomorrow is Monday and this is my birthday week!! I've only got 2 days left of my twenties. Madness!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...