Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 16, 2012

Project 365 - Day 12, 13, 14 & 15

I have some catching up to do - but I DID make an effort to get pictures with the kids and with Instagram every day while on vacation. The crap part is I have yet to do any today. Whoops!! I'll catch this up and have to bust out the camera tonight!

Day 12:

Photobucket
Max - Watching airplanes before our trip to WA.

Photobucket
Ben - Lounging around on the Gillette's pretty rug :)

Photobucket
Instagram - The boys bonded on the plane with some Cars action.

Day 13:

Photobucket
Bennett - Laughing at the hilarious Quinn.

Photobucket
Maxton - Doing a very political looking wave at Country Village.

Photobucket
Instagram - Haha. This was the only pic I got on the phone that day. Ben was making me feel a bit crazy.

Day 14:

Photobucket
Ben - Trying on Max's rain boots.

Photobucket
Max - His first time seeing snow. He loved it and it was magic.

Photobucket
Instagram - I cannot get enough Babylegs. These are Miss Kira's. She is the sweetest!

Day 15:

Photobucket
Maxton - While he loved the snow, he did not love tubing in it.

Photobucket
Bennett - His first romp in the snow (he was asleep the day before and missed it!)

Photobucket
Instagram - On our car ride home. The snow makes it EASY to take amazing photos because everything instantly becomes beautiful.

I have to find a way to get motivated to keep going today despite being exhausted and wishing there was still snow around. Good ol' San Jose is just plain sunny. What a funny thing to complain about! Ha!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your sweet little family is adorable...as is your blog! I'm your newest follower...found you thanks to Melodee : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...