Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project 365 - Day 10

Somebody today brought up that Project 365 is actually 366 this year because of leap year! She wanted to know what that meant... would participants skip a day or just make it 366 days?

I'm not sure yet.... it might be the perfect "out" if I miss a day, but if I'm on a roll, why skip a day? I guess I'll let you know at the end of the year. But, I'm going to call it P365 still because 366 doesn't sound as catchy to me. It's the important things, you know.

Photobucket
Bennett - Sporting his Apple shirt. Represent.

Photobucket
Max - Tippy toes while washing his hands. This makes me smile.

Photobucket
Instagram - Brothers. Outside. One of them half naked. In January. Sometimes I really like where I live.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...