Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 5, 2010

San Francisco Zoo Photography Workshop

This post has been a long time coming. I took a San Francisco Zoo photography workshop on August 21. I was so excited to learn more about our camera and lighting and composition. The day was wonderful and I felt like I walked away having gained so much! Here are just a few shots from the day.







Aperture Academy in Campbell has some awesome classes including a Night Owls that takes pictures of bridges lit up at night. Ritchie is really wanting to go do that one, so I hope he gets that opportunity soon. I'm looking forward to taking a photoshop class there in the near future. I'm thrilled to have found a "school" to learn more about this hobby I'm so enjoying from.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...