Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 6, 2010

LLCC Day 7

One week DOWN! Woo-hoo! A first for me, I think - to make it an entire week without cheating ONCE! Now, official weigh-in is tomorrow morning, but I did take a sneak peak this morning to see if I was at least getting somewhere. I was VERY, VERY excited to see what popped up on the scale. There is so no way I'm telling you how much I lost this first week until tomorrow's official, stark naked, first thing in the morning weigh-in, so don't even ask ;)

Here's today's log:

Allotment: 1193 (which will change tomorrow to match my new weight - which means, less calories for me - BOO)

Breakfast: About 210 Calories
1 cup cheerios
1/2 cup 1% milk
1/2 banana

Lunch: About 310 Calories
2 corn torillas
4 ounces of chicken
2 tablespoons Chevy's salsa
1/4 cup mixed cheese

Dinner: About 270 Calories
Linguine with asparagus and tomatoes

Snacks: About 515 Calories
1 apple with swiss cheese
100 calorie popcorn
2 s'mores but with only 1/2 of a chocolate bar

We took 2 good walks today and I vigorously cleaned for at least 1 hour, but only counted 20 minutes. Because of that I still technically have 45 calories left today, but I'm stopping there. I'm really looking forward to weighing in tomorrow morning and seeing what week 2 brings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...