Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LLCC Day 14

Blah. What a rough day it was. We're running out of groceries and I was feeling so bored and wanting to snack up a storm. I went out of my calorie range by probably close to 200 and to be honest it was the first day I just didn't really much keep track. My phone (where I log the calories) is charging so I'm going to just tell you what I ate and hang my head in shame...

Breakfast:
Cheerios
milk

Lunch:
Sandwich with orowheat thins bread, turkey, and cheese

Dinner:
2 Meatballs with rice

Snacks:
Well - I finished off the low fat chocolate cake. let's just leave it at that.
Yoplait light yogurt
Topped off the day with a skinny cow ice cream sandwich (hangs head in shame) see? Bad, bad Jamie - I know.

So, I didn't eat much of substance. Not even a fruit or veggie. I'm not happy about it and resolve to do better. Today has already been much better. I'll fill you in on it later along with my last week's weight loss.

1 comment:

Patrick and Kimberly Gillette said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! You're doing great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...