Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 19, 2010

LLCC Day 19 & 20

I'm not even going to blog about those two days. I'm just going to say they were bad and I resolve to do better.

There were cupcakes. And birthday food to celebrate a friend of Max's first birthday. There may have been some pizza and Taco Bell thrown in there. I will say that I managed (somehow) to remain around 1,650 calories per day (the target for 1 pound per week weight loss). I'd like to try to get back down 1150ish which is what I had been doing until last Friday.

We've already agreed to take next Friday and Saturday off for Max's birthday and party so I'd like to hunker down this week and focus on keeping the count low. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...