Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 2, 2010

LLCC Day 3

A much easier day!! I didn't feel hungry despite the yummo smelling stew that cooked in the slow cooker for 8 hours today. That's right - I used my slow cooker today. In the 100 degree weather. The house felt like an oven, but I stuck to the plan and ate what I had defrosted and prepared! That's dedication, people!

Here goes today's log. I do already feel like this will get old to read, but I've decided that I'm doing it!!! Because I said I would and I think I should practice some damn follow through.

Allotted Calories today - 1193

Breakfast: About 200
1 slice Oatnut Bread
1 Egg
1/4 of a kiwi

Lunch: About 330
1/4 of an avocado
Mozzarella, Tomato, Spinach salad with 1/2 tbs of olive oil

Dinner: About 350
Stew with chuck roast beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery. It was freaking delish. Surprisingly filling also since the portion was just over a cup for that many calories.

Snacks: About 400
1/8 cup of blueberries
1 string cheese
Yoplait light yogurt
1 graham cracker
Celery and Peanut butter

I also took one 30 minute walk so I earned back 90 calories (for those of you doing the math and knowing that I consumed more than 1193 calories today - that's why. See? I'm not cheating!)

Today was good. I feel great. I wasn't starving. I'm starting to feel confident that I can DO this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...