Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LLCC Day 21 & 22

Yesterday was the last day of the 3rd week. It was a perfect day and I stayed under 1150 calories. I didn't get the chance to exercise because it was such a busy day with errands and such, but I ate really well and it felt really good! I could write exactly what I ate, but I'm getting really tired of doing that and I'm feeling lazy, so I won't. It was all good though :)

Today I had a weigh in and I am down 1 more pound. Incredible considering how crappy the weekend was for me. Today was good all day but dinner killed my calories. We had Ritchie's cousin and her husband over for dinner. She's due with her first baby in a month and we wanted to celebrate with her. Now, you don't invite a pregnant woman over and feed her a 300 calorie dinner. No, no. We went all out with a yummy pesto shrimp pasta and a chocolate brownie mouse dessert. So, good day, bad night. Tomorrow it's back on track for 2 days until another 2 day break. Then I'll go strong until the end of the month! It's feeling less and less torturous, but I think that's because I've had some breaks. That might be the key to overall success. We'll see where October leads me with this, but I can't believe I've basically stuck this out and am continuing to lose weight this month!! I'm down 8.5 pounds! It feels really good :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...