Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

LLCC Day 9

Just a quick check in! I can't believe I've managed to blog this every day. haha. You would think I have tons of time on my hands.

Allotment: 1150

Breakfast: About 200 calories
1 cup Go Lean cereal
1/2 cup milk

Lunch & dinner: About 280 calories each
Nachos with baked corn tortilla chips, black beans, chicken, cheese, and tomatoes

Snacks: About 460 Calories
Fiber one cereal bar
1 cup strawberries
pudding snack cup
more strawberries
skinny cow ice cream sandwich

Took one walk today but I wasn't feeling all that great. My gland is still swollen and I've been taking it easy until that feels better, but I am tempted to go get it checked out because I'd like to start some running or the shred videos. That's the plan. Just chugging along. Almost 1/2 way through the month already!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...