Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 12, 2010

LLCC Day 12 & 13

Yesterday was another tough day because we went out to breakfast with family and it just puts into motion all of these cravings. I'm not an egg lover so for breakfasts I love pancakes and waffles and all of that yummy carby goodness. So, that was a challenge. I was feeling pretty bitter about the whole thing. But I made it through without pancakes and came home only to find what I really wanted was chocolate cake. I was just dying for some chocolate cake. So, I looked for a lowfat cake recipe and I found one! Just 126 calories per slice! So, I made cake and found some comfort in baking and eating chocolate cake, all while managing to fit it in to mu calories.

Allotment: 1150

Breakfast: About 240 Calories
1 fried egg
1 slice wheat bread dry
2 pieces of bacon
tomato

Lunch: About 275
5.5 ounces of hamburger

Dinner: About 230
Lemon Thyme chicken with cous cous and squash

Snacks: about 555
yoplait light yogurt
1 graham cracker
2 pieces of chocolate cake with a dollop of cream cheese frosting

I tried to go running yesterday and realized just how out of shape I am when it comes to cardio. I ended up doing approximately a mile but not consecutively and pacing roughly 5 miles per hour. We also walked an additional mile. I'll be out trying to improve the distance of my run first tonight. I'll try to complete a mile without stopping (I've been able to do this is the past easily, so I'm not sure what's up with me but, whatever. I don't mind working my way up.)

Today's plan:

Allotment: 1150

Breakfast: About 200 calories
1/2 banana
1 cup cheerios
1/2 cup milk

Lunch: About 230
Lemon Thyme chicken with cous cous and squash

Dinner: About 235
BLT wraps
-bacon
-avocado
-tomato
-corn tortillas

Snacks: I have 755 allotted calories for snacks so far because of our hike this morning and we plan to run later so I may have even more than that.

Tall Nonfat Chai
piece of lowfat chocolate cake ;)

I don't know what else I'll snack on but I'm sure to stay within that range since it's so high. Adding in the exercise really makes a difference. This is a roller coaster to say the least. Yesterday was a low, today I feel good that I don't have to deprive myself completely and I can still lose weight. We'll see what day 14 brings I suppose as we end out week 2.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...