Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 17, 2012

Insta Friday 2/17

It's Friday again!! I love that it means the weekend starts tomorrow and I get two full days with my husband home!

Here's a little peek into our week:

Photobucket

From top to bottom; left to right:

1. Our idea of a fun filled Friday night. Crosswords. 
2. Sneaking in some snuggles with Max on Sat. morning 
3. While Bennett played with Daddy 
4. Greasy food at our bowling date 
5. Max and his super cool shades. 
6. Ben gets loved on by my sister who was visiting from Texas. 
7. Out for V-day. It was a family affair. 
8. Yummm, daddy's hand. 
9. Cutie pie. 
10. Mango margarita. It was the best margarita I've ever had. 
11. Playing with magnets. 
12. This is what I looked like at 11 a.m. this morning. STILL in PJs. 
13. Maxton bear. 
14. At 1 I had cleaned up some and was looking better. 
15. Ben!! Smile! 

I hope you had a great week!

Linking up with Life Rearranged for some Insta goodness!

life rearranged
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...