Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Project 365 - Days 71 - 77

Here we go! My one day of keeping up is clearly over. Oops.

7 days of each (which, as you know, really means 7 photos of each because I undoubtedly miss days)

7 Days of Bennett:

Photobucket
We went to downtown Campbell one evening and a certain Mr. Someone was really happy outside in his stroller.

Photobucket
Chewing on something! Shocker.

Photobucket
Mommy tried to get some work done in the cold garage one afternoon.

Photobucket
I had some pretty cute company!

Photobucket
Grandma visited...

Photobucket
...and Bennett got some lovin'!

Photobucket
He also got to play with Grandpa's watch.

7 Days of Maxton:

Photobucket
Hanging out downtown. He's spending less and less time in the stroller, making our outings more and more challenging exciting!

Photobucket
How evil does his laugh look these days? He's so sweet that I think it's hilarious to see a hint of mischief in him.

Photobucket
I obviously didn't take this picture, but I still love it.

Photobucket
Max and his snacks. He can't get enough.

Photobucket
Enjoying a cupcake while out for a walk.

Photobucket

Photobucket
He requests to wear the towel like his daddy now. I've decided there's nothing cuter.

7 Days of Instagram:

Photobucket
Max and mommy - being silly.

Photobucket
Blockhead!

Photobucket
A little Farmer's Market handholding.

Photobucket
I know it's been said, but there's nothing sexier than a man who wears his baby.

Photobucket
Bath fun!

Photobucket
Ben's first go in a highchair while we're out.

Photobucket
I got my hair done today. Went from long and blonde to short and brunette. I'm still adjusting.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...