Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Insta Friday 3/30

I don't know about you guys, but I am pretty freaking excited that it's Friday. We were all sick this week and last week, too and I'm just ready for some R&R and hopefully (Ben willing) some sleep!!

Onward... I haven't done this in a few weeks and I've been horrible about taking instagram photos, so I just included my favorite front he past few weeks.

Photobucket

A brief description from top to bottom; left to right:

1. Max in the tub 
2. Ben in a highchair at Five Guys (YUM!!) for the first time! 
3. I'm watching you. 
4. Max likes to wear my purses around the house. 
5. New hairs. 
6. We've been planning our homestead this year! It will be our first one and I'm really excited to get started! 
7. Max is an expert in separating colors, darks, whites and towels now. 
8. Ben in the swing. 
9. Mommy and Max holding hand at the train museum. 

I'm linking up with Jeannett over at Life Rearranged

life rearranged

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...