Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - The First One AND One Week postpartum Edition

I've never done a What I Wore Wednesday (WIWW) before. I'm a WIWW virgin. I've been reading them and I LOVE seeing all of the fashion, especially now that we're headed toward my favorite season to dress for! Fall is around the corner and I've been DYING to unleash some of the new fall treasures from my closet. I bought them while I was pregnant and couldn't wear them, but that was okay because they were for fall anyway, and it was still summer. So, I've waited not so patiently to bring out these outfits! Now, I'm one week postpartum and finally ready to try to wear some of these gems!

Photobucket

Okay, so let me just say that 1 week postpartum I am NOT fitting into any pre pregnancy jeans and am refusing to wear maternity jeans anymore. Therefore, leggings are my new best friend! I have one pair so on my first shopping trip I'll definitely be stocking up on more!

I thought that cute cropped top would be looser and hide some of the postpartum pooch that I adore so much (sense the tone) but it didn't do much for me, looking back. Oh well. Live and learn.

The boots are my favorite part of this outfit and will be in future WWIW most likely every week. I've been wanting boots for SO long and finally feel justified in wearing them now that it's September.

Photobucket

And now comes the part where I tell you where I got all of the various pieces of this outfit. Here's also where I have to let you in on an unfortunate secret that I have. I have an addiction. An, expensive addiction.

I'm Jamie, and I'm addicted to Nordstrom.

Hi, Jamie.

(Hangs head in shame).

Shirt - Nordstrom BP
Layering Tank - Nordstrom
Leggings - Nordstrom
Boots - Nordstrom

And.... are we sensing a theme yet? Yeesh. I'm secretly hoping WWIW will help me to shop elsewhere if for no other reason than to not be too predictable. Also, I'm hoping that it will help me pull myself together at least once a week. A two year old and a newborn... we'll see what happens. But WIWW gives me a good goal, anyway. Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Patrick and Kimberly Gillette said...

You make me sick. There is absolutely no sign in your body that you had a baby one short week ago. I'm completely jealous.

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

You look amazing and I'm loving the boots too! Visiting from the Pleated Poppy's WIWW Linky party!~
~Lisa @
organizedchaos-lisa.blogspot.com

Susan said...

I can't believe you had a baby just one week ago! You look amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...