Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Right Now...

Right now I'm...
watching: Parenthood Season 2
eating: A drumstick. Vanilla.
drinking: Water
wearing: Jeggings and a blue shirt with an elephant on it.
avoiding: Cleaning the house.
The cleaners come tomorrow but there's the pre-clean routine and
with a 3 week old and a 2 year old there's PLENTY to pre-clean.

feeling: Blessed about my kids, stressed about money and health and more than exhausted.
missing: my close friends from far away. And sleep.
thankful: For my children. I don't know what I did to deserve those two.
weather: Better than the sweltering 90+ day we had. Maybe 60s?

praying: For a certain health issue to resolve quickly.
needing: Sleep. Am I repeating myself too much?
thinking: I don't know how the hell this cleaning will get accomplished tonight.

dreaming: of Max's birthday on Saturday. I'm so excited!
loving: Pinterest. Ritchie. My family. My boys. Fall clothing.
Not at all in that order.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...