Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 1

Day one of the ten day challenge.

I ate:

Breakfast: Whole wheat toast (with less than 5 ingredients, all that I recognized) with peanut butter (whole foods has this grinder that just takes peanuts and grinds them down into peanut butter - no Jif here! Although I'm very sad because I love my sugary peanut butter. This ground up real peanut crap is garbage. Just sayin') and a banana and milk.

Lunch: Whole wheat pita (Farmer's Market and really delicious!! I think like maybe 4 ingredients?) with hummus (again, FM and very fresh whole ingredients) and lots of veggies. Peppers, cucumber, mushrooms, spinach and tomato. YUM.

Snack: Triscuit type cracker from whole foods (only made with whole wheat and salt) with cheese and strawberries.

Dinner: Chicken, broccoli and quinoa. (um... boring).

I MAY see about some popcorn for a snack tonight.

I'm already wondering if I would reap the regularity benefits (okay, and all the other health benefits) if I went back to Jif, and was able to add in some yummy stuff. Like M&Ms. Or the occasional cookie. I mean, if I eat healthy for ALL of my meals can't I have the crap just as a nighttime treat without doing too much damage?

So there. There are my true feelings about day 1. Damn you day 1. Lunch - you rocked. Snack - you were okay. The rest of you sucked though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...