Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 3

I'm happy to report that I'm feeling SO much better today about this challenge than I did the first two days! Today I felt pumped up to stay on track and make it work! I CAN find yummy substitutes for desserts and satiate my sweet tooth while eating real foods and avoiding sugar. Go me! haha!

Okay - here's the breakdown:

Breakfast: shredded wheat biscuits and banana with milk

Snack: wheat crackers and peanut butter

Lunch: Mozzarella, basil and tomato salad with oil and vinegar and whole wheat pita with hummus

Snack: Greek yogurt with homemade berry sauce

Dinner: Lentil soup with grilled cheese

Snack: Bite sized energy balls (I'm sticking with the philosophy that some dark chocolate is okay)

The bite sized energy balls may challenge the rules a tad, though I can't figure out if they do or not. The ingredients appear to be natural (no high fructose corn syrup, etc) and there was less than 5 ingredients so I think it follows the rules? But the rule maker talks a lot about missing chocolate so I feel like it's not allowed in any form? But then she uses a homemade chocolate sauce? Are you tired of me talking in all questions?

So there you have it! A better attitude. Good night!

1 comment:

Chef Renee said...

ok mama where is this yummy power ball recipe it sounds super good, and im dieting too and need that sweet healthy fix:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...