Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Photo Favorites

July was insane. Ritchie got a job offer, we visited Colorado and then packed and moved all within 4 weeks. I don't have many pictures. I'm sort of kicking myself for not documenting our move better, but in all honesty I'm not sure I had the capacity to do that. I was almost constantly doing something. My goal in August is to properly document our new life here in CO so at least I have that!

Here are just a few from July:

Photobucket
Our trip to CO. Max just wanted to push the stroller the entire time.

Photobucket
Max sure is excited here. I have no clue why.

Photobucket
Ben in my sunglasses is my favorite.

Photobucket
Besides Max's charming smile, it sort of looks like he's being farted on by that random dude. Great composition, Jamie!

Photobucket
He loves to be wrapped in towels.

Photobucket
Why do I only have tons of Max? Probably because Ben is forever crawling away.

Happy August 1st!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...