Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Maxton Starts Preschool

Just a quick one about Max starting preschool. I was nervous. He clung, but he didn't cry. I called 15 minutes after we left him and was told he was just fine! When I picked him up he was all smiles. Before bed tonight he asked to go again tomorrow. I guess preschool is a hit!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG. I die. He is just so darn cute.

EVERYTHING is Thomas the Train this year. I'm just going with it.

We're SO proud of you, Max! I cannot wait to watch you blossom at Rodef Shalom.

Oh, did I not mention he's at a Jewish preschool? Hmm...

I have no explanation. We'll see how it goes. It's a lovely little school where the religious aspect is very small. The way I see it is that maybe he'll get to learn something new that I couldn't have taught him about Judaism? Whatever, I had limited choices and I liked the program, so I'm going with it. Just like the Thomas stuff.

How did this post become so long? Why you gotta let me ramble on?


1 comment:

Patrick and Kimberly Gillette said...

I love the personality that's oozing out of him here! I can't wait to hear stories about his days at his new preschool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...