Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Massive iPhone Photo Dump

Here is my life lately in instagram photos. There are TONS of them. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blueberry hog!

Photobucket
My nephew!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Max likes to sit in Ben's highchair sometimes.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Watermelon equals lots of laundry

Photobucket
The bathroom is a favorite hangout for Ben

Photobucket
Ben carries his most prized possessions around with him while he crawls around.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I tried at home coffee for like a week. It's just not the same as Starbucks.

Photobucket
I've been doing yoga 2-3 times a week for 2 months. I'm really starting to feel/see the results!

Photobucket
Oh, Ritchie. Chilis on your socks... really?

Photobucket
All of the sudden I hear, "Momma help me get down!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We trace bodies now... it's creepy.

Photobucket
Little napper.

Photobucket
Throwing a fit

Photobucket
My snuggly little bug

Photobucket

Photobucket
I wore a dress mid week!! So fancy. It broke though.... so sad.

Photobucket
Max LOVES to play in the drivers seat with his guitar.

Photobucket
He also wants "time naked boy"

Photobucket
And hugs. He loves hugs.

Photobucket
Buckled into Bennett's car seat.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our day in San Francisco weeks ago!

Photobucket
Little B on the trolley

Photobucket
Ritchie's always up for a self portrait

Photobucket

Photobucket
Napping with my boys

Photobucket
Bennett got into the pantry

Photobucket
Sometimes we have rough days

Photobucket
They always get better though!

Photobucket
If I had $50 spare bucks, I SO would have owned this for B.

Photobucket
New skill

Photobucket
Ice cream!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I also got on a Corona kick for a few nights. I'm over it.

Photobucket
Reality.

Photobucket
So he doesn't run off. It actually STILL works.

Wow - Okay, hopefully I can start keeping up with Insta Friday from now on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...