Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nicole and Mike's Maternity Photos

I tried my hand at more maternity photos tonight at the VERY foggy San Francisco. I was super nervous when I got there and realized that my only sky would be... just white. White fog as far as the eye could see. It was also cold. I'm learning SO much through this process, though and Nicole and Mike were such great sports! Especially Nicole who did not complain once despite her summer attire in what I would consider arctic weather.

Here are my favorite ones! Thanks Nicole and Mike for letting me practice on you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nicole brought such cute little props! Their little guy will have shoes that match mommy and daddy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
How cute is Nicole?! She said that Mike always picks her flowers so she wanted some with a little flower that he had just picked her. So sweet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was fun to just watch them having fun - I really love happy couples :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh, well HELLO Nicole! You're gorgeous!

Photobucket

Okay and these are probably my top 3 from the whole thing:

Photobucket
I know this one has a heap of technical issues... but it's so sensual and loving. Like I caught them making out in the rain...

Photobucket
I mean, really. She was smiling at Mike. Too fabulous.

Photobucket
And the BEST one of them. They both look so relaxed and happy.

Congratulations on the baby boy coming soon, you guys!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...