Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

6 Years with Ritchie

Ritchie and I celebrated 6 years together on June 25th. I'm a little late in blogging about it, but it was a spectacular celebration this year. We did exactly what we needed to do, be together, have fun, connect.

Photobucket

We had dinner at The Villiage Bistro in Santana Row. SO DELICIOUS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, we took a drive up to a lookout point and snuggled up in the back of the car and enjoyed the sunset.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Each year just gets better and better. I'm so happy I chose you, babe! And I'm happy you still choose me. I can't wait for our all of our many adventures.

1 comment:

elise said...

congrats to you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...