Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Patching It

I tried to take the kids to the pumpkin patch by myself the other day. It resulted in Max having a freak out over some seeds on the ground (this is quite a fear he has) which led to my carrying both children and Max peeing all over us. He's fully potty trained, but he was so scared he lost bladder control.

It was not fun.

So, I thought we'd try the patch again with Ritchie this time to help in the hopes that I could get some cute pictures of the kids, patching it up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Max was very brave. We even got him to actually walk in the patch. Without peeing in his pants.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ben had a great time, too! He loved crawling around, sampling all the Ben-sized pumpkins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried really hard to get a good picture of both boys. They weren't cooperating.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ritchie and I each took a turn, too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had such a lovely time. Up next is carving and painting! I love the holidays!

1 comment:

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

those trees in the background are absolutely stunning! what a fun time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...