Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Photo Favorites

Here are my favorite photos that I took in May of my boys. Happy June (holy crap!!) everyone!

Photobucket
We slept in the living room for awhile to let Ben have his own sleep space for sleep training. This little one thought it was the bee's knees and liked to roll around with Gracie on our bed every night after bath time.

Photobucket
Baby mohawk! And, one sock - in true Ben form.

Photobucket
Max loves him some sunnies.

Photobucket
And water fountains. Although we've steered clear of them recently because I think he was sneaking drinks and getting sick from it. Gross and highly inconvenient.

Photobucket
Just a little morning playing.

Photobucket
Max is pretty in love with daddy's "pink momotorcyle" as he calls it. Gets me every time.

Photobucket
Max made this bracelet at preschool and was in love with it.

Photobucket
Just my fav of the umbrella pics.

Photobucket
Enjoying some avocado!

Photobucket
Eating outdoors with us. My guess would be sweet potatoes ;)

Photobucket
Riding on daddy's shoulders at his buddy Preston's birthday.

Photobucket
Hey! Me in a pic that's not on Instagram.

Photobucket
Shy smiles while he snuggles daddy.

Photobucket
His first time at the water park! He loved it... until he didn't! Haha!

Photobucket
Just some gorgeous sunniness at the park.

That's it for May! I'll catch ya at the end of June!

1 comment:

Melodee said...

I love your pics! what kind of camera do you use? I only have my iphone as a camera haha, how pathetic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...