Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 25, 2013

An Outfit Post (To Catch Up)

I skipped WIWW this week. Whoops. So, here are a few of my outfits from last week. I've been HORRIBLE about snapping pics, so please forgive me, mkay?

 photo DSC_0005-10_zps7e503217.jpg
Listen, don't be jealous of my photogenic quality. It's just something I possess, I can't help it. (Um, NOT)
sweatshirt: Whole Foods
Shoes: Toms
Jeans, undershirt: Nordstrom

 photo DSC_0008-2_zps042627c3.jpg
Sweater: Nordstrom
Jeans: Nordstrom
Shoes: Sam Eldeman

And later that day...

 photo IMG_1432_zpsc9a49670.jpg
Jacket: OLD (I have no idea)
Shirt: Anthropologie
Hair Flower: Stella & Dot
Leggings: Nordstrom

 photo IMG_1438_zpsf6c71a77.jpg
Shirt: Anthropologie
Jeans: Nordstrom (I have maybe 3 pairs I rotate regularly and two of them are identical. So, just assume moving forward that my jeans are from Nordstrom)

Necklace in every pic: Lisa Leonard

Those are the only pics I have! Yeesh. This week has been even worse, I'm sorry to say. I hope to have SOMETHING for you for WIWW.




1 comment:

Christine said...

I love that there's a child in the shower...aaah, mommyhood :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...