Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

Project 365 - Day 89 - 93 + a little bonus

Day 89:

Photobucket
Bennett - Finally making use of his crib!

Photobucket
Max - Just hanging with his play date buddies in the tree.

Photobucket
Instagram - Taking the boys for a little walk.

Day 90:

Photobucket
One of them both!

Photobucket
Instagram - Wild hair and no makeup. My life as a mom.


Day 91:

Photobucket
Maxton - On the farm!

Photobucket
Bennett - In the wagon for his first ride. Happy baby. 

Photobucket
Instagram - More wagon action.

Day 92:

Photobucket
Both boys on the farm

Photobucket
Instagram - Some delish crepe.

Day 93:

Photobucket
Ben - Chewing on his book.

Photobucket
Maxton - Photoshoot with a lollipop!

Photobucket
Instagram - More of Max's lolli.

A little bonus!

I took the plunge and installed Photoshop. I have no clue what to do there, but I played with RadTag a bit today and had fun editing some that I did with Max this afternoon. I bought him a ginormous lollipop and just let him have fun with it while I tried to capture some good ones. I wasn't pleased and I was BUMMED that I forgot to put the camera in RAW. Oh well, you can't win em' all.

Anyway, I did have some fun going wild with edits. Here's what I came up with. There's a bunch of different edit groups but I just put them all on one page.

Photobucket

What are your thoughts on edits like this? Too much? Love them? I'm always curious. I could go either way. I think they're fun, but I tend to gravitate more towards clean edits. I'm curious to hear the general opinion out there!

1 comment:

Patrick and Kimberly Gillette said...

So, I love all your photos! But, since you asked, I think I prefer the way you normally edit to the more funky edits below. Mixing it up can be fun though. Keep up the great work and keep those photos coming! It helps me feel like I get to know your boys even though states separate us! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...