Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Trip to the Zoo


We decided to take Max to the zoo on a dreary Saturday afternoon. We hadn't taken him to the Oakland Zoo yet so that's where we headed for a different experience than we've had with him before at the San Francisco Zoo.

Our little cutie with his favorite expression!
Riding around on Daddy's shoulders. He always tugs on Ritchie's hair like he's pulling reigns.
They are both just so cute I had to post another one! I happen to think my husband is quite the catch :)
It was the day before Halloween when we went and the zoo was decked out! See the pumpkin hanging with the sheep?
Max got to take a few steps around the zoo.

I don't think I could love this little guy more if I tried!!
Stopping to take a little milk break.
He was all about the Giraffes!! He kept giggling at them.
More practice with steps...

I really appreciated that they had already decked out the zoo for Christmas. See the lights?? Too bad they weren't lit yet - we'll just have to come back!
Daddy and Max admiring the elephants.
Caught daddy giving Max a little love. They are so sweet together.


All in all, it was a great day at the zoo!

1 comment:

the hamms said...

I think Ritchie is a catch too, and that little max is cute as can be. Looks like a fun day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...