Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Adoption Updates

Just a reminder that I'm still running my fundraiser through the month of April! Which means there are still chances for you to win a Stella & Dot gift card or a prize from the Mary Kay line!

Here are just a few of my favorites from each of the fundraisers running:

Stella & Dot just released BAGS! Holy moly, I freaking love these. Like, LOVE.

How adorable is this?! 

Oh, and this one has elephants on it AND it unzips in the middle to become larger for a weekend getaway. Hmm... Mother's Day anyone? Like, for YOU. Or your mom, whichever ;) 

And my personal fav:

Stripes, large, camel colored leather. I'm in. 

Oh and SCARVES?! 

Stella & Dot really has every great accessory you can think of. AND Mother's Day really is right around the corner. It's the perfect time to do some shopping for yourself and your momma. Because you both deserve it, yes? 

You can buy any of these items on Gemma's Site and make sure to "find your hostess" and type in Jamie Lincoln because we get all of the proceeds towards our adoption! 

Mary Kay is also stocked full of wonderful products designed to make you feel fabulous!! 

With summer just around the corner, the Mary Kay line of sunscreen is a PERFECT buy right now! 


Also, fresh new colors to update your spring and summer make-up are always a good idea! 



That color is called "Sunset". Am I the only one who picks my beauty products based on their awesome titles? Hmm... 

Dana has generously offered my 20% of her earnings from her Mary Kay site for the month of April. So, shop away! For every $40 you spend with Mary Kay, Dana will enter you in an additional drawing for a special Mary Kay prize. 

Lastly, Pampered Chef has been included in our April fundraiser as well! 

They have some really awesome Summer essentials, too! 

How cute is that ice bucket? Perfect for outdoor entertaining! 

And one of my FAVORITE foods are sweet potato fries. This fry cutter would certainly make my job easier! 

So cool right? Pampered Chef has tons of cool products! Things I would never think of, but they're really SO useful! 

Mindy has offered me all of her proceeds for the month of April at her site as well!! Remember to mention my name when it prompts you at checkout time. Jamie Lincoln. 

Three generous women offering three AMAZING product lines all to help me get my girl. I'm humbled and SO insanely grateful. 

Okay, friends. Time to get shopping! Remember, for every $5 you spend or donate on my blog you get entered to win the $50 Stella & Dot gift card. I'm broadening that to any $5 you spend on ANY of these three sites. Winner will be chosen on May 1. You only have a few weeks left, so hurry! 

Thank you all for your continued support!  






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...