Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Quiz

I just saw this Quiz over at Marigold Road and thought I'd share my answers and put it out there for anyone wanting to do it! Get us in the holiday spirit!


1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Definitely hot chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them, unless they're too big or awkward then he gets a bit lazy.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? No lights. Bah, humbug!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? We do a big crab meal on Christmas eve and that's my fav.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Sharing a room with my brother (or making him sleep in my room if we didn't share one) and forcing him up with me to go look at all the presents in the morning at about 4 am.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think 9? I was one of those kids whose parents had to sit me down and tell me because I refused to give it up. But, my brother was 6 years younger so I got to help keep the secret alive for him.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No. One year we'll start the whole jammies on Christmas eve tradition, but not yet.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We have bell garland, white lights and ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Well, I love the idea of it! But I'm sure if I lived in it I would dread it.
12. Can you ice skate? Probably?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I have a favorite from each year. But my favorite of all time was probably my diamond earrings from my husband.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? The joy of seeing the magic through my children's eyes.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? oh man. Apple pie? Cookies? No, no - I take those back. FUDGE. Oh. YES. Fudge. I think I just gained five pounds thinking about it right now.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? It's a tie between cutting down the tree and the crab feast with my entire family on Christmas eve.
17. What tops your tree? This year - nothing! We have an angel though.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Definitely giving. I try to be creative or at least put a decent amount of thought into gifts for others and I'm so rewarded with their appreciation of that.
19. Candy canes: Yuck or Yummy? Oh YUM.
20. Favorite Christmas show? A Christmas Story. Hands down.
21. Saddest Christmas song? Is there a sad one?
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Baby, It's Cold Outside

Your turn!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...