Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Tree Day!

This is by far my favorite Christmas tradition! I love going to cut down the tree. Ritchie and I have extended the tradition to include looking for the perfect Charlie Brown tree. We love the whimsical way that those trees showcase our ornaments and decorations. This year we think we did an excellent job!

Ritchie and Maxton
Maxton with Papa Rock!
Don't you just love this hat?!
Of course the Beco helped us out!
The whole gang!

3 comments:

Patrick and Kimberly Gillette said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the tree in your beautifully decorated home!

Tammy said...

I love the hat :)

the hamms said...

Totally love it, I think I got Roscoe the same hat. We have the best taste. By the way you look awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...