Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 7, 2009

A little update with no news.

So, I now only have 2 1/2 weeks left before we can meet Maxton - FINALLY! On Thursday we go in for an ultrasound to check his size and that is what will determine if we will induce at 39 or 40 weeks. I am getting very anxious and just want him here already! There's about a week left before I'm going to start trying some at home methods to get him to come out! Our doula has given us some wonderful tips on natural induction methods. While we would love it for him to come on his own, we're not holding our breath and just counting on having to be induced. That way, we'll be pleasantly surprised if he decides to come sooner, but not disappointed if he holds out till our induction day. I'll write on Thursday and let you all know when the induction in scheduled for. Until then we're just waiting around!

2 comments:

McCaulie said...

I bet you the time will fly by! I can't believe that he's almost here! Oh, what's a doula??

Jamie said...

haha! A doula is a birthing coach that we hired to come in and help with the entire labor. She'll be there start to finish and help get me through the pain as naturally as possible. She has a million little tricks up her sleeve to help manage pain so that I don't need an epidural. I'd love to go natural, but I'm willing to get an epidural if I'm completely miserable. We'll see...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...