Monday, September 7, 2009
A little update with no news.
So, I now only have 2 1/2 weeks left before we can meet Maxton - FINALLY! On Thursday we go in for an ultrasound to check his size and that is what will determine if we will induce at 39 or 40 weeks. I am getting very anxious and just want him here already! There's about a week left before I'm going to start trying some at home methods to get him to come out! Our doula has given us some wonderful tips on natural induction methods. While we would love it for him to come on his own, we're not holding our breath and just counting on having to be induced. That way, we'll be pleasantly surprised if he decides to come sooner, but not disappointed if he holds out till our induction day. I'll write on Thursday and let you all know when the induction in scheduled for. Until then we're just waiting around!