Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5 weeks left - MAX!

Nice play on words, huh? So we went to the doctor's office today and checked on little Max. Even though Dr. Kendrick DID NOT want me to have made any progress (and I really wanted to have made some progress) I was 20% effaced. What does that mean? Basically, nothing. But it's better than absolutely nothing so I'm taking it and running with it! I'm progressing! Hurray!

In other news she decided to switch my due date and use my last period date instead of actual ovulation date (I think she's been going by that the whole time and I've been using the ovulation date... so I don't know). Anyway, Max will be here NO LATER than 5 weeks from tomorrow!! September 24 is the new due date and he officially has 5 weeks to get out or we will use force. I go back in 2 weeks and get an ultrasound to check his size in 3 weeks. So stay tuned...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...