Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Shower #2

Ritchie's sisters were so kind as to throw me a second baby shower with all of his family! It was a beautiful day out in Aunt Lorraine's backyard. We ate yummy kibobs, jello, fruit salad, regular salad, and of course some delicious cake that Ritchie's sister made! We played some fun games and just enjoyed each other's company. It was such a great day and I was SO honored that they wanted to do this for me.

My mother-in-law and me!
Ritchie's sisters (the hostesses) and Nana.
The best sisters :)
My mom and me.
Just a couple of Ritchie's aunts.




We got so many wonderful presents from Ritchie's generous family. It was a wonderful day and now it's just on to the waiting of Max's arrival...

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Awesome baby shower!! The cake is looking quite delicious. Want to throw my sister a baby shower. Planning to book one of Seattle venues for it. Have heard from a friend about venue as she also arranged her baby shower here. Just want to have great celebrations for the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...