Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 21, 2009

Pain pain and nothing to show for it!!

Well - it's officially been 6 days of on and off pain. Super fun pain that comes and goes and makes me have bathroom issues and makes it hard to walk and breathe. Then - NOTHING. They always go away. It's such a tease. If I'm going to be in pain, can't I just get my kid out of it?? I'm starting to lose my mind slightly. I know that at my appointment tomorrow we'll determine which day this week is best for induction due to my gestational diabetes, so I'm trying to be patient and just get through one day at a time. The pain is not fun though. I would love to go get a manicure, but I'm worried I'll get this pain while I'm out and it's hard to deal with.

Just a rant. I'll update after the appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...