Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 1, 2015

What I Read: December



A young girl falls over in convulsions and it begins a string of weird similar instances with other girls in the high school. I read it in a day. Easy, quick read. The plot was just ok for me and the ending was lacking. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. I wouldn't even say I liked it all that much. 



A FAVORITE Christmas story of mine. A must read! This was my 3rd or 4th time reading it and I loved it just as much as the first time. 



Really sweet story! Much like the first, a little sappier, but still enjoyable and worth a read. 



Absolutely riveting. It took me a while to get into the writing style and Shriver's overly (in my opinion) descriptive writing style but once I got into it I couldn't put it down. So disturbing and so sadly relevant. I never want to send my children to school now. I think this book is completely worth the read. 


I'm officially 1/2 way through with 26.5 weeks down in my 52 weeks and I've read 23 books. So, I'm a little behind but STILL! 23 books since June 30. The goal for me was to simply rekindle my love of reading and I've certainly done that. My days don't feel complete without a book to read now and I love that. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...