Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby B

It's been SO long since I even blogged! Yikes! It's time to get caught up and update you all on our sweet baby B brewin' in there.

Photobucket
Here's Baby B at roughly 12 weeks!

I'm now 21 weeks (insert mini panic attack here) and despite one minor incident where I thought I had either a UTI or kidney stones (neither of which I have, thankfully) all has been so...easy. Max's pregnancy was anything but (although I still had it easier than some) so I've been very thankful that Baby B is making it easy on me.

Photobucket
And again at almost 19 weeks.

We were scheduled to find out the gender at our 18+ week anatomy ultrasound, but I got this weird fit of uneasiness at not knowing when I was 15 weeks and decided to get an elective ultrasound at 15 weeks 6 days to find out what kind of cargo I was a towin'. And, just like Max, this one is NOT shy. Showed the goods right away.

Photobucket

And... just in case you couldn't tell.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yup, it's another little BOY! We're thrilled! I immediately got excited about having brothers and watching them grow. I just know they'll be amazing friends and the anticipation of starting our life as a family of four is starting to grow. I still get really nervous at the idea of TWO kids running around and managing nursing sessions with Max's ever growing curiosity at everything around him (read that as Max's constant trouble making) but, for the most part, I'm just really anticipating more love, joy, friendship between my boys, and a tad bit of insanity that all of us mothers need to make it through. I intend to rock it out.

My best friend Kim is also pregnant and due just a few weeks before me with a sweet, albeit nameless, girl (hah - just poking fun, Kim!). She was just here with her wonderful family visiting and we snuck in a very, very short photo shoot to capture our bellies. I'm on the left and she's on the right. I'm 20 weeks and she's 22 1/2.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's always so fun to go through pregnancy with a friend and this is our second time going through this journey together!

I simply cannot believe that the whole pregnancy is over half way done now. I'm getting big, I'm peeing frequently, and soon I'll be banned to flip flops due to the inability to bend over to strap or tie shoes. Ahh, the joys. I'll try to keep you guys updated on our little guy in there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...