Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 8, 2010

The End of the LLCC

I know I totally left ya'll hangin'. Sorry 'bout that. The last week and a half of the LLCC was a mixture of good days and bad. In the end I ended up losing a total of 8.5 pounds in about 3 weeks and then gained 1 pound back in the last week. So a total of 7.5 pounds weight loss for the month. I've never lost that much weight before so it was a really great experience for me! I'll check in each month as I continue down this path. I'm still having a mixture of good and bad days and am trying to make the good outweigh the bad, but I'm having a hard time jumping back in with both feet. The good news is I've maintained the 7.5 pound weight loss from September and am hoping to soon have the motivation and will power to start up strong again and lose some more.

Thanks for being a part of the journey! Blogging about it helped a lot. Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...