Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 1, 2010

What A Year It's Been

What a year!
January 5th - Little man was conceived.
January 11th - I turned 27
January 15th - I found out I was pregnant in the morning - freaked out and scared the crap out of Ritchie - wondered what the heck I had gotten myself into - and spent the rest of the day giddy with excitement!
March 11 - Heard Max's heartbeat for the first time <3


April 21 - Ritchie turns 26
April 24 - We find out that we are having a boy!
May 2 - I was honored to throw Kimberly a baby shower! It was my first ever that I hosted and I was so pleased with how it turned out!
May 25 - Shannon has Isabella - a sweet little girl into the world!
June 7 - Ritchie completes his first 1/2 marathon!
June 9 - Kirstie finds out she is expecting Roman!! She will be blessed this February with her own little stinker!
June 22 - Kimberly and Pat welcome Quinn into the world! I was so happy to be a part of the happiest day of their lives!
June 25 - Ritchie and I celebrate 3 years of blissful marriage!
June 27 (I'm pretty sure this was the date) - We find out that Kim and Pat are moving to Washington. We're fortunate (extremely) in that this was truly the only negative thing that happened this year, but, for us, it was a large tragedy. We miss them all the time!
July 25 - My baby shower! Kirstie came and painted the mural. What an amazing friend she is!
July 26 - Ritchie runs his first FULL marathon. In 5 hours and 52 minutes. What a rock star. Seriously.
Also July 26 - Kim and Pat actually leave. I managed to hold it together that day surprisingly well, so there's the positive to that!
August 1 - Ritchie's sisters throw me a fabulous baby shower!
September 24 - The greatest day of our lives! Our son, Maxton James Lincoln was born at 2:54 p.m. weighing in at 7lbs 7oz. He has amazed us each day since...
October 18 - Grandma Congdon comes to visit and meets Max for the very first time!
November 9 - Kimberly comes to visit and we hang out for the first time as mommies!
November 25 - We head to LA to be with Kirstie and Nick for Thanksgiving and we begin what we hope to be a fabulous new tradition!
December 24-26 - Max celebrates his first holiday surrounded by family and love. Life couldn't be any sweeter.
December 31 - We move Max's crib into our room because a certain mom can't let go. We stay up until midnight blogging and eating cake. I realize that all of my dreams have come true and I couldn't ask for a better beginning to 2010.





4 comments:

the hamms said...

WOW you are very organized. I am gald I am part of that blessed life. I love you and miss you.

Tammy said...

I love that you added Max's conception date on here ;) Nice.

Jamie said...

Rach - I'm glad you're a part of it too! Love and miss you lots!
Tam - That's right - we started the year off with a bang! ;)

Patrick and Kimberly Gillette said...

I'm so happy all of your dreams are coming true! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...