Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 24, 2009

1 month old

Today Maxton officially entered his second month of life. Yes, that's right. My baby boy is already 1 month old *tear*. I just can't believe that a whole month has gone by. We are enjoying all of the precious moments with him that we can now because we know all too soon he'll be big and running around refusing to cuddle with us.

Max hit his first big milestone this month - tracking us with his eyes. This first happened on October 16. He locked eyes with me and when I moved he followed me! I was so excited to be getting this eye contact and interaction that I spent the next 30 minutes trying to get him to look at me more! haha!

Maxton's 1 Month Stats:
Weight: 9 pounds 0 ounces
Height: 22 inches

Maxton has proved to be an excellent eater, sleeper (well, except for the grunting), and cuddler. We can't wait to learn more about him as the months go on!

We are so in love with you, Max!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...