Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 21, 2009

False Alarm

We went today for our ultrasound to determine whether or not the placenta is low lying enough to be a concern. IT WASN'T!! We were very relieved to see that it's not low enough to the cervix to be an issue at all! I don't have to be on pelvic rest or anything! They said to take it easy as always if I ever spot or feel sore from overdoing it. I'm very thankful to be able to do yoga, swim, and have an enjoyable summer as a preggo lady! 

In addition to looking at the placenta we, of course, snuck a peek at our little man again. He was wiggling all around! He rolled and kicked and stretched all out! He looks like he's already running out of room in there! I guess that's why I'm in pain sometimes - I'm growing to give my boy some more space! 

So it was a great day for us! We're no longer worried because everything looks great AND it's the first night of So You Think You Can Dance! Woo-hoo! It doesn't get much better than that! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...