Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 17, 2010

LLCC Day 18

Allotment: 1644 (I changed my calories to 1 pound a week weight loss as opposed to 2 pounds - see the difference this makes?? I'll go back tomorrow - I just REALLY wanted a cupcake tonight :)

Breakfast: About 165
Cheerios
milk

Lunch: About 300
Bagel thin sandwich with PB&J

Dinner: About 330
Chipotle again! haha! At least I'm consistent.

Snacks: About 750
7 mini peanut butter cups (oh man - I need to get these OUT of my house)
1 nectarine
1 ounce corn chips
1/4 cup cheese (with the chips)
1 homemade spice cupcake with cream cheese frosting

Did take one short walk tonight, but tomorrow the focus is on healthy food and more exercise. But the cupcakes are still here... as are the peanut butter cups. *Sigh*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...