Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Another Wednesday already! And this one's exciting because it starts our small string of visitors! My step-sister is in town tomorrow night with her boyfriend (whom I've never met!) and then on Thursday my mom gets into town for a long weekend. I can't wait to have family around for the next few days!!

This week started strong...

Wednesday of last week:

 photo DSC_0007-4_zps0c9bb10f.jpg

Whole outfit: Nordstrom
Scarf: Thailand from my good friend!!
Boots: Steve Madden
Watch: Burberry

Thursday morning:

 photo DSC_0018-3_zpsa427a540.jpg

Whole outfit: Nordstrom
Watch: Burberry
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Lisa Leonard Designs

Then, on Thursday about 1pm the stomach flu hit me with full force. It was awful. So, for the rest of Thursday and all of Friday I looked about like this:

 photo IMG_1418_zps23469453.jpg

Shirt: Nordstrom (you think I'm joking... )

I did get dressed on Saturday and Sunday, but I don't have pictures to prove it. It wasn't anything special because I was still pretty weak and sleeping a lot. Pass, pass and pass, mkay?

Monday:

 photo DSC_0019-3_zps2a5b6e69.jpg

Shirt, Jeans: Nordstrom
Sweater: Anthropologie

Today (nothing fancy because my day was cleaning and for some reason I was sick again all morning - lame)

 photo IMG_1424_zpscadfd151.jpg

Hat: Patagonia
Sweatshirt: Lucy
Jeans: Nordstrom
Sunglasses: Chanel

Linking up with Pleated Poppy!

pleated poppy


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...